Did you miss the online registration deadline for the 2019 NIDA International Forum in San Antonio, Texas? You can register in person at the Forum registration desk in the Grand Oaks Ballroom Foyer at J.W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country.
The meeting begins at 4 p.m. on Friday, June 14, with an International Society of Addiction Journal Editors workshop on publishing research findings. At 6:15 p.m., the International Networking session will explore the social determinants of addiction at the macro level and in three countries. The plenary sessions begin at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 15, and will feature sessions on:
- Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) Study
- Building Regional Epidemiology Resources and Monitoring Drug Use in the Americas
- SRNT University: Supporting International Collaborative Research in Nicotine and Tobacco and Beyond
- Cannabis Research: Opportunities for U.S.–Canada Collaboration
- Research to Practice: How International Programs Translate Evidence for Drug Demand Reduction Education Programs
- UNFT–UNODC (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime) Training Materials on Elements of Family Therapy for the Treatment of Adolescents With Substance Use Disorders (UNFT).
The meeting concludes Monday, June 17, with a joint NIDA International Forum and College on Problems of Drug Dependence international research poster session. See the full Forum Agenda.