The Genetics and Epigenetics Cross-Cutting Research Team of the National Institute on Drug Abuse invites you to attend the May 23-24, 2024, NIDA Genetics and Epigenetics Cross-Cutting Research Team Meeting at Natcher Auditorium on the NIH Campus in Bethesda, MD. This is an in-person meeting. We expect to have more than 215 scientific presentations. Registration is open.
There is no registration fee to attend this meeting. However, attendees are responsible for their own travel, meals, and lodging. The goals of the meeting are to:
- Showcase the exciting research on the genetics and epigenetics of substance use disorders
- Encourage collaboration amongst investigators with different expertise in genetics and epigenetics
- Foster collaboration and new research among investigators working on the genetics and epigenetics of addiction and HIV/AIDS, mental health, and other comorbidities
- Identify new research opportunities in the genetics and epigenetics of addiction
- Provide attendees with an opportunity to meet with NIDA program directors to discuss their ideas for grant applications and funding opportunities