Information provided by NIDA is not a substitute for professional medical care or legal consultation. NIDA is a biomedical research organization and does not provide personalized medical advice, treatment, counseling, referral services, social services, drug test review services, or legal consultation.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Submit a Question or Comment
- General Inquiries Line: 301-443-6441
- For technical problems with the NIDA website, contact the NIDA Webmaster.
If you are a member of the news media (a reporter or journalist), please contact us at the below.
- NIDA Press Office
Non-media requests will not be answered from the phone line or email inbox listed above. If you are not a member of the news media, submit a question or comment here.
Office of Science Policy and Communications
National Institute on Drug Abuse
C/O NIH Mail Center
3WFN MSC 6024
16071 Industrial Dr - Dock 11
Gaithersburg, MD 20892*
*(Use 20892 for U.S. Postal Service, 20877 for UPS and FedEx)
Getting to NIDA
- Directions to NIDA Headquarters, Rockville, MD
- Directions to NIDA's Intramural Research Program, Baltimore, MD