Primary Contract Specialist
This purchase is for EZ Spray Columns for the mass spectrometer in the Translational Gerontology Branch, National Institute on Aging (NIA).
This acquisition is being conducted under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)Part 13 - Simplified Acquisition Procedures, and the resultant contract award will include all applicable provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2022-06 dated May 26, 2022.
The NIA Translational Gerontology Branch requires these parts for the mass spectrometer. The EZ Spray columns are precisely manufactured liquid chromtagraphy column for the mass spectrometry proteomics. This column fits directly into the EZ spray front end source for the NIA-owned Q-Exactive HF mass spectrometer for seamless and sensitive peptide liquid chromagraphy.
- Easy-Spray PEPMAP RSLC C182UM, 25CMx75UM; Part number: ES902
- Easy-Spray PEPMAP RSLC C182UM, 50CMx75UM; Part number: ES903
- Easy-Spray PEPMAP RSLC C182UM 75cmx75UM; Part Number: ES905
Salient characteristics and Quantities:
- Easy-Spray PEPMAP RSLC C182UM, 25CMx75UM – liquid chromatography column with 25 centimeter length and 75 micron inner diameter for efficient peptide separation with smaller samples and faster gradients.
- 25CMx75UM, Easy-Spray PEPMAP RSLC C182UM, 50CMx75UM– liquid chromatography column with 50 centimeter length and 75 micron inner diameter for efficient peptide separation for medium sized samples and a range of gradients.
- Easy-Spray PEPMAP RSLC C182UM 75cmx75UM - – liquid chromatography column with 75 centimeter length and 75 micron inner diameter for efficient peptide separation of large samples over longer gradients.
- Must be compatible with the EZ-Spray Source front end module used on the Eclipse mass spectrometer.
Contract Type: A firm fixed price type order award not exceeding the Simplified Acquisition Threshold is anticipated to be awarded resulting from this requirement.
Summary Statement: The Unique Entity Identifier (UEI), the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), place of manufacturing (i.e. address if supply/equipment is a domestic end product and include country of manufacture), certification of country of ownership, and the certification of business size must be included in the response.
All offerors must have an active registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) www.sam.gov.”
In case domestic sources are available and capable of fulfilling the Government's need, the Government will use evaluation preferences in accordance with FAR 25.
Quoter Terms and Conditions (To be completed by the Offeror):
1. Period of Performance OR Delivery Date After Receipt of Order:
2. Shipping Point (F.O.B. OR Destination):
3. Payment Discount Terms:
4. NIH BPA Number, if applicable:
5. UEI Number:
6. Name of Company:
7. Street Address, City, State, Zip code:
8. Name of Person Authorized to Provide Quote:
9. Telephone Number and Email Address of Person Authorized to Provide Quote:
Respondents that believe that they are manufacturers or authorized resellers of the brand-name product specified in this announcement must provide, as part of their response: (a) product, catalog, model, and/or part number(s); (b) product description;(c) all relevant information and documentation that the item(s) offered meets the salient physical, functional, or performance characteristics as specified in the purchase description; quantity; estimated price or cost; shipping, handling, and/or installation charges; and delivery date after receipt of order.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROVISIONS, AND REPRESENTATIONS:
The FAR Clauses are incorporated by reference and are provided in full text at https://www.acquisition.gov/:
FAR Provision 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items (Nov 2021)is applicable to this solicitation.
FAR Provision 52.212.2 Evaluation-Commercial Items (Nov 2021) is applicable to this solicitation. The Government will evaluate quotations or offers in accordance with FAR 13.106-2 and award a purchase order from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose quote conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate quotes: Technical capability of the item offered to meet the Government requirement; Price; and Past performance[see FAR 13.106-2(b)(3)].
FAR Provision 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items (Nov 2021), is applicable to this solicitation.
FAR Clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items(November 2021) is applicable to this solicitation.
FAR clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items (January 2022) is applicable to this solicitation.
In addition, the following FAR provisions and clauses are applicable to this solicitation and incorporated by reference:
- 52.204-7 System for Award Management (Oct 2018),
- 52.204-13 System for Award Management Maintenance (Oct 2018),
- FAR 52.204-16, Commercial and Government Entity Code Reporting (Aug 2020),
- 52.204-18 Commercial and Government Entity Code Maintenance (Aug 2020)
The following provisions and clauses apply to this acquisition and are incorporated as an attachment.
Offerors MUST complete the provision at 52.204-24 and 52.204-26 and submit completed copies as separate documents with their quotation.
1. FAR 52.204-24, Representation Regarding Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment (Oct 2020)
2. FAR 52.204-25, Prohibition on Contracting for Certain Telecommunications and Video surveillance Services or Equipment (Aug 2020)
3. FAR 52.204-26, Covered Telecommunications Equipment or Services-Representation (Oct 2020)
4. NIH Invoice and Payment Provisions
All responses must be received by 4:00PM on August 1, 2022 and must reference announcement / solicitation number NIA-22-009319.
Responses may be submitted electronically to Randall Carter (Randall.firstname.lastname@example.org). Fax responses will not be accepted.
Interested parties may identify in writing their interest and capability in response to this requirement. Responses to this notice shall contain sufficient information to establish the interested parties’ bona-fide capabilities for fulfilling the requirement and include: unit price, list price, shipping and handling costs, the delivery period after contract award, the prompt payment discount terms, the F.O.B. Point (Destination or Origin), the Dun & Bradstreet Number (DUNS), the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), and the certification of business size. All offerors must have an active registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) www.sam.gov.
All responses must be received by closing date and must reference the announcement. Responses may be submitted electronically to the attention of the contract specialist. Fax responses will not be accepted.
All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency.