Primary Contract Specialist
This request does not commit the Government to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of the submission of this quotation or to contract for supplies or service. Supplies are of domestic origin unless otherwise indicated by quoter. Any representations and/or certifications attached to this Request for Quotation must be completed by the quoter.
The National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) seeks to purchase a ProModel Process Simulator Material Handling Edition software license with training used to programmatically examine complex dynamic processes such as highly integrated robotic systems, supply chains, or complex other complex workflows, as per the attached PURCHASE DESCRIPTION.
For reference purposes, the Process Simulator software license with training that meets the need of this requirement is the ProModel Process Simulator Material Handling Edition software license with training, as follows:
· Process Simulator Material Handling Edition Subscriptions with support, access to knowledge base, software upgrades, and product enhancements for one year., Quantity: Five (5) ea.
· 5-day Process Simulator Material Handling Jump-Start Training including training material, generic exercises, and working sessions one-on-one with consultant, Quantity: One (1) ea.
The salient characteristics of the process simulator software license and training:
· Integrates with Microsoft's Visio application.
· Ability to create extremely informative discrete event simulation models from static process models.
· Build dynamic visual models with automated links to external output.
· Input and operating parameters directly on the Visio map.
· View the impact on system resources.
· Output metrics displayed in real time.
· Automatic data graphics update.
· Scenario results and KPI’s displayed.
· Capability to compare multiple scenarios.
· On-site training to cover software capabilities including training material & generic exercises
QUOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Period of Performance OR Delivery Date After Receipt of Order:
2. Shipping Point (F.O.B. OR Destination):
3. Payment Discount Terms:
4. Open Market; GSA FSS Contract Number; Other Government Agency (OGA) Contract Number, Government-wide Agency (GWAC) Contract Number; or National Institute of Health (NIH) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) Number:
5. Unique Entity ID (UEI) No:
6. Name of Company:
7. Street Address, City, State, Zip code:
8. Name of Person Authorized to Provide Quote:
9. Telephone Number and Email Address of Person Authorized to Provide Quote:
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROVISIONS, AND REPRESENTATIONS
The provision at FAR 52.252-1, Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998), applies to this acquisition. This solicitation incorporates one or more solicitation provisions by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. The offeror is cautioned that the listed provisions may include blocks that must be completed by the offeror and submitted with its quotation or offer. In lieu of submitting the full text of those provisions, the offeror may identify the provision by paragraph identifier and provide the appropriate information with its quotation or offer. Also, the full text of a solicitation provision may be accessed electronically at these addresses:
(End of provision)
· FAR 52.204-16, Commercial and Government Entity Code Reporting (Aug 2020)
· FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items (Nov 2021)
· FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items (Nov 2021)
· HHSAR 352.239-73, Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Notice (December 18, 2015)
The clause at FAR 52.252-2, Clauses Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998), applies to this acquisition. This contract incorporates one or more clauses by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. Also, the full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at these addresses:
(End of clause)
The following clauses apply to this acquisition and are incorporated by reference:
· FAR 52.204-18, Commercial and Government Entity Code Maintenance (Aug 2020)
· FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions--Commercial Items (Nov 2021). Addendum to this FAR clause applies to this acquisition and is attached.
The following provisions and clauses apply to this acquisition and are attached in full text. Offerors MUST complete the provisions at 52.204-24 and 52.204-26 and submit completed copies as separate documents with their proposal.
· FAR 52.204-24 Representation Regarding Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment (Nov 2021)
· FAR 52.204-26 Covered Telecommunications Equipment or Services-Representation (Oct 2020)
· FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders--Commercial Items (May 2022)
EVALUATION CRITERIA: The Government will evaluate quotations or offers in accordance with FAR 13.106-2 and award a purchase order from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose quote conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate quotes:
a. Technical capability of the item offered to meet the Government requirement;
b. Price; and
c. Past performance as defined under FAR 13.106-2(b)(3).
Responses to this notice must include sufficient information to establish the interested parties’ bona-fide capabilities of providing the product or service. The response shall include: the unit price, list price, shipping and handling costs, delivery days after contract award, delivery terms, prompt payment discount terms, F.O.B. Point (Destination or Origin), product or catalog number(s); product description; and any other information or factors that may be considered in the award decision. Such factors may include: past performance; special features required for effective program performance; trade-in considerations; probable life of the item selected as compared with that of a comparable item; warranty considerations; maintenance availability; and environmental and energy efficiency considerations.
Interested parties may identify in writing their interest and capability in response to this requirement. Responses to this notice shall contain sufficient information to establish the interested parties’ bona-fide capabilities for fulfilling the requirement and include: unit price, list price, shipping and handling costs, the delivery period after contract award, the prompt payment discount terms, the F.O.B. Point (Destination or Origin), the Dun & Bradstreet Number (DUNS), the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), and the certification of business size. All offerors must have an active registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) www.sam.gov.
All responses must be received by closing date and must reference the announcement. Responses may be submitted electronically to the attention of the contract specialist. Fax responses will not be accepted.
All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency.