In consideration of the distinct challenges HEAL Initiative research teams face, we will host two focused sessions on this topic, one focused on addiction, and one focused on pain, to broadly cover the HEAL portfolio. This is part 1 of the 2-part series. What You Will Learn:
- Real-world case examples for communicating with respect to stakeholders from those who have researched stigma and its impact on people with lived experience.
- Actionable resources to reduce stigma and make research communications more engaging and impactful.
- Opportunities to partner with HEAL Connections to support inclusive language, imagery, and communications product development.
- Wilson Compton, National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) - Keynote
- Anne Rancourt, NIDA
- Valerie Earnshaw, University of Delaware
- Jessica Hulsey, Addiction Policy Forum
- DeAnna Hoskins, JustLeadershipUSA (JLUSA)
More information at Webinar Series: HEAL Connections Sharing Sessions