In consideration of the distinct challenges HEAL Initiative research teams face, we will host two focused sessions on this topic, one focused on addiction, and one focused on pain, to broadly cover the HEAL portfolio. This is part 2 of the 2-part series. What You Will Learn:
- Real-world case examples for communicating with respect to stakeholders from those who have researched stigma and its impact on people with lived experience.
- Actionable resources to reduce stigma and make research communications more engaging and impactful.
- Opportunities to partner with HEAL Connections to support inclusive language, imagery, and communications product development.
- Walter Koroshetz, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) - Keynote
- Joanna Hobson, University of Alabama
- Emily Wakefield, Connecticut Children’s Hospital
- Kate Nicholson, National Pain Advocacy Center
- Soumitri Sil, Emory University
- Kerri Cavanaugh, Vanderbilt University
Get more information on the Webinar Series: HEAL Connections Sharing Sessions