- Impaired Driving: Get the Facts (CDC, March 2019)
- Marijuana Use and Driving (CDC, 2017)
- Drunk Driving Information (NHTSA)
- Research Report: Marijuana - Does marijuana use affect driving? (December 2019)
- MEDLINEplus Health Information on Substance Use Disorders (National Library of Medicine, NIH)
- Healthfinder.gov (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
Clinical trials are research studies in human volunteers conducted to answer specific health questions. Learn about the NIH-sponsored clinical trials available to you.
- NIDA Clinical Trial Locator - answer a few simple questions and get contact information for Clinical Trials near you.