- Photograph, Internet, Television, Videotape and/or Sounds Recording Authorization and Release form [PDF, 191KB]
- Send digital files (no PDFs) to email@example.com. Include correct spelling of each participant’s name, age (or school year) and name of organization/school. If photos are part of the NDAFW campaign, please also include information about the event or promotional activity. Files must be 15 MB or smaller.
- Videos can be taken with a smartphone, personal DSLR or webcam. Group videos are not recommended.
- Send digital files of raw video clips, or file transfer links like Dropbox or Wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry we can’t accept URL links to video channels.
- Include data sheet with correct spelling of each participant’s name, age (or school year) and name of organization/school. If videos are part of the NDAFW campaign, please also include information about the event. Files must be 15 MB or smaller.
- Make sure the area is well lit and the noise level is good for shooting
- Be careful to keep your finger off of the mic when shooting with a smartphone
- Do more than one take
- Video files like .mp4, .wmv and .mov are large, so keep it short to make emailing easy
- Warm up your participant by asking them their name on camera and how to spell it (will make it easier for captions)
Terms of Service
Multimedia means any video, photograph, artwork and/or other materials or information you send to email@example.com.
All submissions require participants under the age of 18 to have their guardian sign a Multimedia Release Form*.
*By signing this form, you acknowledge that NIDA has a non-exclusive, perpetual and royalty-free license to use any material received to promote its science-based resources and the National Drug and Alcohol Facts Week® campaign.
NIDA has the right to remove any multimedia from its website.