Review recent substance use and addiction toolkits, resources, courses, and more for safety providers.
Photo by ©iStock.com/monkeybusinessimages
- Science to Medicine – Review the latest science and read about how your colleagues are screening and treating opioid use disorder (OUD) in their practices.
- NIDAMED’s Health Professions Education – Check out this page for CME/CE courses and other educational resources on addiction.
- Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) Training and Technical Assistance Hub
- Opioid Crisis and Pain Management
- For information on using telehealth to treat OUD and increasing OUD training in primary care, visit HRSA.
- HRSA supports a Substance Use Warmline for primary care providers and offers free, confidential telephone consultation with clinical experts to assist providers in caring for patients with substance use disorders.
- Rural Health Information Hub – Visit this page for opioid resources and toolkits for rural providers.
- Visit the NIDAMED homepage for additional CME courses, patient materials, and information on the opioid crisis, screening, prevention, and treatment.