- July 26, 2023 – NIDA HIV Seminar Series - Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the US: How Do We Intervene to Meet Our Ambitious Goals?
- April 26, 2023 – NIDA HIV Seminar Series – A Vicious Cycle: The Impact of Inflammation and Substance Use on the Control of HIV Latency in Microglia
- February 19-22, 2023 – Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic: CROI 2023
- January 25, 2023 – NIDA HIV Seminar Series - Outside In and Inside Out: Neuroimmune Mechanisms Linking Stimulant Use and HIV
- October 26, 2022 - NIDA HIV Seminar Series - Addressing Structural Drivers of the Syndemics of Injecting Drug Use, HIV, HCV and Overdose: Insights from Modeling Population Impact
- October 22, 2022 - Cornell University Opioid Use Disorder Modeling Workshop
- September 21-22, 2022 - 3D Human Tissue Models for HIV and Related Comorbidities: How Can Organoids and Microphysiological Systems Advance the Field?
- September 7, 2022 - Symposium on the Avenir Award Program for Research on Substance Use Disorders and HIV/AIDS
- May 18, 2022 - 2022 NIDA HIV Research Program Symposium on the Avant-Garde Award Program
- February 13-16, 2022: The 29th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI)
- February/March 2022: Society on Neuroimmune Pharmacology (SNIP) 26th Scientific Conference
- July 29-August 2, 2022: The 24th International AIDS Conference in Montreal, Canada and virtually. Pre-conference meetings July 27, 2022.
- December 14-17, 2021: The Tenth International Workshop on HIV Persistence during Therapy.
- April 27, 2021 - NIDA AIDS Research Program Symposium on the Avant-Garde Award Program
- April 28, 2021 - 2021 ODP Early-Stage Investigator Lectures: The Social Side Effects of Biomedical HIV Technologies: Facilitating the Roll-Out of Long-Acting Injectable ART and PrEP
- July 18-21, 2021 - IAS 2021: 11th IAS Conference on HIV Science
- March 6-10, 2021 - Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI)
- July 8, 2020 - IAS Satellite Session - Time for Action: Ensuring Access to HIV Prevention, Treatment and Care Services for People Who Use Drugs, AIDS 2020 - 23rd International AIDS Conference (Virtual)
- October 16-17, 2019 - 5th HIV Microbiome Workshop 2019, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Rockville, Maryland
- December 10-13, 2019 - 9th International Workshop on HIV Persistence during Therapy: Reservoirs & Eradication Strategies Workshop, Marriott Biscayne Bay, Miami, Florida
- November 12-16, 2019 - 16th International Symposium on NeuroVirology (ISNV) , Atlanta, Georgia
- April 10-13, 2019 - Society on NeuroImmune Pharmacology 25th Scientific Conference, Portland, Oregon
- July 21-24, 2019 - International AIDS Society (IAS) 10th Conference on HIV Science, Mexico City, Mexico
- December 11, 2018 - Collaborating Consortium of Cohorts Producing NIDA Opportunities (C3PNO) Meeting, NIDA Neurosciences Building Suite 3103, 6001 Executive Blvd., Rockville, MD
- November 9th & 14th, 2018- NIDA AIDS Research Program Strategic Planning Workshops, NIDA Bldg, 6001 Executive Blvd.
See more Related meetings on our Archive site.